Travel to Kenya Best Top Tours Trips and Safaris to Book Online
NAIROBI, Kenya, 2018-Oct-26 — /Travel PR News/ — This season we have selected a few luxury packages the best way to spend your holiday season and the but first have you read our reviews on trip advisor or NAIROBI TOURS ONLINE SITE – https://cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-tours
1. He goes by the alias code name Kichwa(Head) others call him Panthera Leo, King of the Jungle, Simba however commonly known as Lion. Carry his photo in your wallet at all times since he is the strongest of them all and a good hunter but lazy once he is full.
Booking online ? Are you ready https://cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-tours/masai-mara-safaris/
2. Vulture He has no code in my records. A staunch member of the Park Clearing Squad. His assignment is to ensure the Crime Scene Investigators (CSI) get no forensic evidence of a kill by the Panthera Leo’s or Doa Doa’s (Spotted) Safari by road starting from Nairobi to Mombasa or Mombasa to Nairobi for nine days
3. Alias Code Name Doa Doa ya Chini or Speed. His real name is Cheetah. You Just have to be faster than the slowest to stay alive. Africa Tour for four days and five nights to Kenya Masai Mara Game reserve and Naibosho Conservancy
Africa Safari for seven days to Amboseli National park and Masai Mara National Reserve for more details read https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/serenaafrica
Masai Mara National Reserve for 3 days with balloon ride. This Safari to suitable for conference delegates and travelers who have stopovers for 1 – 3 days. For details read https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/africasafari
All the above packages are suitable for solo or single travelers
4. Msumeno (Saw) or Makasi (Scissors) / Flat Dog. Though he looks lazy and daft, his assignment is to guard all illegal border crossings at the Mara River. Use the Mara Bridge to avoid them if you can and by all means avoid loud splashes when crossing the river as it wakes him up. Or simply stay in the middle of the pack when crossing the river!
Luxury African Safari Tour to Masai Maras Mara intrepid Club for more details read https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/mara-intrepids-club
5. Doa Doa Ya Juu (spotted one on the top) it’s not a cocktail drink. Always look up whenever you have to pass under bushes or trees. Simply stay clear of trees if you can. He is a staunch member of the BIG FIVE and a stealth hunting machine. Kenya Safari Package tour for six days visiting Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve. Fore more details read https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/safarindovu
6. JAWS Alias Doa Doa Chafu (Spotted & Dirty). A sworn life member of the Park Clearing Quad. Avoid his Jaws by all means. Married to the Vulture to make sure the animal CSI get no evidence at the crime scene. They chew bones and eat your hide, hooves and hones for desert.He is always hungry, when not hungry he manufactures hunger. So he is always hungry. Give him a wide bath. He smells so won’t have a problem with him sneaking on you. Nine Days to Kenya and Zanzibar Tour for more details read https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/kenya-zanzibar
7. Finally we have Toyota canned food. Don’t worry about them, they are spectators or tourists placed in an anti-predator packages that lions call tinned food’ however some lions have tried a packed lunch when they visited some campers wrapped in a tent. They didn’t taste good so the Wildebeest are still high on the Menu our secret agent the Jackal on the ground has revealed to us. Breakfast Gnus, Tea and Lunchtime Gnus, followed by a Gnu Steak dinner with Gnu Chops. The Evening Gnus are served with a refreshing Gnu on the rocks, shaken not stirred.
Masai Mara Safari for three days by road https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/masai-mara-safari
Flamingo Safari for four days to Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/4-days-lake-nakuru-maasai-mara
All about Nairobi City Tours https://cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-tours/
Nairobi National Park https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-national-park Or book through any of our partner links on our website.
All about Mombasa Tours https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/all-about-mombasa-tours
Thousands of human spectators from all over the world will be travelling to Kenya’s Masai Mara to view this spectacular event so we have various safaris available on the website www.cruzeiro-safaris.com